- Fully contained Fondue Set for table service and enjoyment.
- High quality appearance and excellent attention to detail.
- Crafted by hand and finished individually.
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control.
- Superior durability ranging in thickness from 1.5mm - 2.5mm
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not vaLid for commercial use)
- Made in France.
Use and Care Instructions
Before first use and after use, carefully wash your pot/pan with hot soapy water then rinse and dry.
- Never overheat an empty pan, this can lead to irreparable damage.
- Always cook over low to medium heat.
- Over time, Copper can change color through use, however this will not change the conductivity of the Copper material.
- Never clean your Mauviel item with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage.
- If food sticks to the inside of your pot/pan, soak it with hot soapy water.
- To restore the shinny copper surface to your Mauviel pot/pan, use our Copperbrill cleaner.