- Syrup pan with brass handles
- Copper thickness: 2mm
- This syrup pan is the ultimate utensil for putting together professional syrups. The chemistry of copper coming into contact with sugar plays full for an exceptional result.
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Superior durability: Pans range in thickness from 1.5mm - 2.5mm
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not vaLid for commercial use)
- Made in France.
Use and Care Instructions
Before first use and after use, carefully wash your pot/pan with hot soapy water then rinse and dry.