- The Mauviel fish kettle is a traditional French cooking vessel. It's a complete fish cooking device and includes a lid to trap steam and a stainless steel grid to ensure fish is poached or steamed to your standards. The hammered copper exterior surface is so beautiful, the fish kettle is perfect for serving as well as cooking.
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Superior durability: Pans range in thickness from 1.5mm - 2.5mm
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning.
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel's induction stove top interface disc (sold separately)
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not vaLid for commercial use)
- Made in France.